Friday 27 April 2018

Christians and others offer a way forward.


Me in 1961 1st Bn RNZIR Malaysia
Wheeler’s Corner Maori Ward Vote Special.
“Connecting Citizens Who Care“. Every Monday at 4 pm on Access Manawatu 999AM” Join Peter’s blog http://wheelerscornernz.blogspot.com/  


19. 27th April 2018

1.  I received this email:

Kia ora IOFM team
I hope you are all well.
I just thought you'd be interested in the attached document that I was a contributor for. If you have neighbours or friends who identify as 'religious' or whatever this may help encourage them to vote in favour of Maori wards.

Andy

I’ve been asked many times to explain why Maori Wards are required…the reasons are many and can be viewed from many perspectives, but this view from a Christian view point explains it fully.

I strongly suggest that you take the time to read and digest and then make your own mind up… and share it with your friends. You don’t have to be a Christian to do the Christian thing…because the Christian / Human / Correct / community / Social thing to do, is to vote for what is right…


You may like to refresh yourself with my earlier blogs on the subject: By doing so you will clearly see the lies spread by Hobson’s Pledge…They suggest “If in doubt vote it out” if Hobson’s Pledge had got their way, women would still be waiting for the vote…







Peter J Wheeler


No comments: